Mayo Clinic doctors in the Division of Community Internal Medicine in Arizona provide primary care for local adult patients. Mayo's internal medicine (primary care) specialists treat common medical problems, while providing patients with preventive care and disease prevention strategies to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
A Team-Based Approach to Care
Each patient of Community Internal Medicine in Arizona has a relationship with a primary care provider who leads a team that takes collective responsibility for providing care. The team anticipates, coordinates and follows through on the patient's health care needs and arranges appropriate follow-up with qualified specialists. The resulting care is personalized, coordinated, timely and effective.
Members of your team include your primary care provider, resident physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, medical practice secretaries and call center representatives.
You can participate in the management of your care by telling us when you receive services outside of Mayo Clinic. For example, we ask that you:
- Notify your Mayo Clinic care team if you visit a non-Mayo Clinic Emergency Department
- Notify your Mayo Clinic care team if you were admitted to a non-Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Ask your non-Mayo providers to send records to your primary care provider
- David A. Bryant, P.A.-C.
- Erum Jadoon-Khamash, M.D.
- Martha C. Morales, P.A.-C.
- Bernadette M. Reidy, M.D.
- Amit A. Shah, M.D.
- Mark R. Wallace, M.D.
- Kirk B. Anderson, M.D.
- Tina H. Byun, M.D.
- Swarna S. Chaliki, M.D.
- Dorilee Farnsworth, C.N.P., R.N.
- Heather E. Fields, M.D.
- Nancy V. Koch, M.D.
- Helene R. Labonte, D.O.
- Jennifer L. Prochniewski, P.A.-C., M.S.
- Sophie Bersoux, M.D.
- Jill A. Borovansky, M.D.
- Bruce K. Kimbel Jr., M.D.
- Benjamin E. Kuhlman, P.A.-C.
- Kenneth G. Poole Jr., M.D., M.B.A.