The Village at Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, offers low-cost housing for transplant patients and their caregivers.
The Gabriel House of Care in Jacksonville, Florida, offers low-cost housing for transplant patients and their caregivers.
The Gift of Life Transplant House in Rochester, Minnesota, offers low-cost housing for transplant patients and their caregivers.
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Aug. 21, 2018
- National Marrow Donor Program. http://bethematch.org. Accessed Feb. 26, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Graft-versus-host disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Allogeneic blood and marrow transplant (BMT). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2010.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 20, 2016.
- Lee SJ, et al. 5 year results of bmt ctn 0201: Unrelated donor bone marrow is associated with better psychological well-being and less burdensome chronic gvhd symptoms than peripheral blood. American Society of Hematology. Meeting abstract. https://ash.confex.com/ash/2015/webprogram/Paper80881.html. Accessed July 19, 2016.
- Adams RH (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 15, 2016.
- Geerdes PA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 17, 2012.
- Reunited and it feels pretty good. In the Loop. July 28, 2015. http://intheloop.mayoclinic.org. Accessed July 19, 2016.
- Singla A, et al. Incidence of supraventricular arrhythmias during autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2013;19:1233.
- Hoffman R, et al. Overview of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. In: Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 19, 2016.
- Dispenzieri A. POEMS syndrome: 2012 update on diagnosis, risk-stratification and management. American Journal of Hematology. 2012;87:804.
- Yang ZZ, et al. T-cell-mediated antitumor immunity in B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: Activation, suppression and exhaustion. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 2015;56:2498.
- Diseases treatable by transplants. National Marrow Donor Program. https://bethematch.org/transplant-basics/how-transplants-work/diseases-treatable-by-transplants/. Accessed July 20, 2016.
- Majhail NS, et al. Recommended screening and preventive practices for long-term survivors after hematopoietic cell transplantation. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2012;18:348.
- Yawn BP, et al. Management of sickle cell disease: Summary of the 2014 evidence-based report by expert panel members. JAMA. 2014;312:1033.
- NCCN member institutions. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. https://www.nccn.org. Accessed July 20, 2016.
- Cordes S, et al. Autologous stem cell transplantation in immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis with factor X deficiency. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. 2016;27:101.
- Colborn LK. Office of Access Management. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 28, 2016.
- Gertz MA, et al. Autologous stem cell transplant in 716 patients with multiple myeloma: Low treatment-related mortality, feasibility of outpatient transplant, and effect of a multidisciplinary quality initiative. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2008;83:1131.
- O'Suoji C, et al. Rare pediatric non-Hodgkin lymphomas: A report from Children's Oncology Group Study ANHL 04B1. Pediatric Blood Cancer. 2016;63:794.
- Galardy PJ, et al. Targeting childhood, adolescent and young adult non-Hodgkin lymphoma: Therapeutic horizons. British Journal of Haematology. 2016;173:625.
- Slack JL, et al. Reduced toxicity conditioning and allogeneic stem cell transplantation in adults using fludarabine, carmustine, melphalan, and antithymocyte globulin: Outcomes depend on disease risk index but not age, comorbidity score, donor type, or human leukocyte antigen mismatch. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2013;19:1167.
- King AA, et al. Successful matched sibling donor marrow transplantation following reduced intensity conditioning in children with hemoglobinopathies. American Journal of Hematology. 2015;90:1093.
- Mayo Clinic to grow human cells in space: Testing stroke treatment. Mayo Clinic News Network. http://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org. Accessed July 20, 2016.
- Muchtar E, et al. Autologous stem cell transplant for multiple myeloma patients 70 years or older. Bone Marrow Transplant. In press.
- Ansell SM. Targeting immune checkpoints in lymphoma. Current Opinion in Hematology. 2015;22:337.
- Hashmi S, et al. Survival aster mesenchymal stromal cell therapy in steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease: Systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Haematology. 2016;1:e45-52. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 20, 2016.
Bone Marrow Transplant Program