Supplier Diversity Program
Minority- and woman-owned businesses are critically important to the future of our business. By forging lasting relationships with a diverse supplier base, we open new avenues of opportunity and promote mutually beneficial growth.
The Mayo Clinic Supplier Diversity Program's goal is to engage in mutually beneficial strategic business relationships with minority-owned, woman-owned, veteran-owned and small business enterprises so as to provide equal access to Mayo purchasing opportunities and promote supplier participation to reflect the diverse business community and patient population.
Mayo Clinic recognizes the following diversity classifications:
- Disabled business (DBE)
- Disadvantaged business (DISAD)
- Disabled veteran-owned business (DVBE)
- Historically black colleges and universities and minority institutions (HBCU)
- HUB-zone small business (HUB)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Owned Business (LGBT)
- Minority-owned business (MBE)
- Service-disabled veteran-owned business (SDVBE)
- Small business administration program (SBA8a)
- Small business (SBE)
- Small disadvantaged business (SDIS)
- Veteran-owned business (VBE)
- Woman-owned business (WBE)
Mayo Clinic recognizes third-party public and private certifications including, but not limited to:
Supplier diversity database application
We are in the process of redesigning our supplier diversity database. We are working to provide a better tool that meets the needs of our diverse suppliers as well as our internal Mayo Clinic colleagues.
If you have not registered as a diverse supplier with Mayo Clinic, send us an email at email@example.com with the products and services you have to offer Mayo Clinic. We will use these emails as your registrations at this point in time.
Once we have our new database up and running, we will reach out to you with instructions on our new registration process. Thank you for your patience during this transition period.
Facilities contractor requirements
See information for Mayo Clinic facilities contractors.
For more information, please contact:
Supply Chain Customer Support