Expert care for everyone with ALL
Mayo Clinic doctors have experience treating all types and phases of the disease. They are experienced in treating acute lymphocytic leukemia in men and women and in all ages, including the very old and the very young.
Mayo Clinic offers specialized care for:
- All types of ALL. Mayo Clinic doctors have experience caring for people with all types of B-cell ALL, as well as T-cell ALL and mixed lineage acute leukemias. This includes the most common and the very rare subtypes of ALL.
- All phases of disease. Doctors at Mayo Clinic have a range of treatment options for every phase of disease, including acute lymphocytic leukemia that is newly diagnosed (not having achieved remission), in remission and in relapse.
- Leukemia that affects other parts of the body. Acute lymphocytic leukemia mostly affects the blood and bone marrow, but sometimes leukemia cells are found in other parts of the body, such as the brain, spinal cord and testicles. Mayo Clinic doctors are experienced in using tests and procedures to detect and effectively treat leukemia cells in other parts of the body.
- Recurrence after treatment. Your doctor will work with you to consider all the available treatment options if you experience acute lymphocytic leukemia recurrence, including clinical trials studying the newest treatments.
Mayo Clinic doctors are respected for their expertise in diagnosing and treating acute lymphocytic leukemia. When you seek care at Mayo Clinic, you can expect:
- Personalized care. Mayo Clinic hematologists, hematopathologists, radiation oncologists and transplant specialists work together to ensure that all of your individual needs are addressed when creating your customized treatment plan.
- Experience you can trust. Each year, more than 450 people with acute lymphocytic leukemia receive care at Mayo Clinic. This experience means your care team is prepared with the knowledge and resources to provide you with exactly the care you need.
- Nationally recognized expertise. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets the strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, which recognize scientific excellence and a multispecialty approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz., and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
Mayo Clinic 在亚利桑那州的凤凰城和斯克茨戴尔、佛罗里达州的杰克逊威尔，以及明尼苏达州的罗切斯特都有主要院区。Mayo Clinic 健康系统在几个州拥有十几个工作地点。
有关参观 Mayo Clinic 的更多信息，请在下面选择您的位置：
在大多数情况下，Mayo Clinic 不需要医师转诊。某些保险要求转诊，或有其它特定医疗方面的要求。所有优先预约都基于医疗需求。
了解更多关于在 Mayo Clinic 预约。
Feb. 10, 2021