Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Meet the Doctors
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States, with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota.
Rhinoplasty care at Mayo Clinic
Nov. 29, 2016
- Nose surgery. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/rhinoplasty.html. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Nose surgery. American Academy of Otolaryngology. http://www.entnet.org/HealthInformation/noseSurgery.cfm. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Bagheri SC. Primary cosmetic rhinoplasty. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America. 2012;24:39.
- Septoplasty and turbinate surgery. American Rhinologic Society. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/septoplasty_turbinates. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Flint PW, et al. Rhinoplasty. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Stop smoking for surgery. American Society of Anesthesiologists. http://www.asahq.org/~/media/sites/asahq/files/public/resources/clinical-resources/asa_stop_smoking_patient_final.pdf. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Surgery on the nose. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2013.
- Hamilton GS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 15, 2016.
- Loyo M, et al. Revision rhinoplasty. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2016;43:177.