Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States, with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota.
Nov. 29, 2016
- Nose surgery. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/rhinoplasty.html. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Nose surgery. American Academy of Otolaryngology. http://www.entnet.org/HealthInformation/noseSurgery.cfm. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Bagheri SC. Primary cosmetic rhinoplasty. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America. 2012;24:39.
- Septoplasty and turbinate surgery. American Rhinologic Society. http://care.american-rhinologic.org/septoplasty_turbinates. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Flint PW, et al. Rhinoplasty. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Stop smoking for surgery. American Society of Anesthesiologists. http://www.asahq.org/~/media/sites/asahq/files/public/resources/clinical-resources/asa_stop_smoking_patient_final.pdf. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Surgery on the nose. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2013.
- Hamilton GS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 15, 2016.
- Loyo M, et al. Revision rhinoplasty. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2016;43:177.