Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Oct. 31, 2018
- Breast cancer treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/breast/healthprofessional. Accessed June 19, 2014.
- Townsend CM Jr, et al. Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice. 19th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 18, 2014.
- Surgery for breast cancer. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-treating-surgery. Accessed Sept. 14, 2014.
- Pruthi S (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 17, 2014.
- Sabel MS, et al. Breast conserving therapy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 14, 2014.