Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Laser hair removal care at Mayo Clinic
May 22, 2020
- Hair removal. American Society for Dermatological Surgery. https://www.asds.net/skin-experts/skin-conditions/hair-removal. Accessed April 10, 2018.
- Shenenberger DW. Removal of unwanted hair. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed March 26, 2020.
- Robinson JK, et al., eds. Laser hair removal. In: Surgery of the Skin. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https:/www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 26, 2020.
- Gan SD, et al. Laser hair removal: A review. Dermatologic Surgery. 2013;39:823.
- Hruza GH, et al., eds. Laser hair removal. In: Lasers and Lights: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology. 4th ed. Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 26, 2020.
- Hession MT, et al. A review of hand-held, home-use cosmetic laser and light devices. Dermatologic Surgery. 2015;41:307.
- Thomforde ML. RRIS. Mayo Clinic. Feb. 18, 2020.
- Jerreld DJ. RRIS. Mayo Clinic. Accessed Feb. 18, 2020.
- Laser hair removal: Overview. American Academy of Dermatology. https://www.aad.org/public/cosmetic/hair-removal/laser-hair-removal-overview. Accessed March 27, 2020.
- Laser hair removal: FAQs. American Academy of Dermatology. https://www.aad.org/public/cosmetic/hair-removal/laser-hair-removal-faqs. Accessed March 27, 2020.
- Gibson LE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. April 2, 2020.
Products & Services