Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
June 19, 2020
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP). Radiological Society of North America. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=ivp. Accessed May 7, 2018.
- Skorecki K, et al., eds. Diagnostic kidney imaging. In: Brenner & Rector's The Kidney. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 7, 2018.
- O'Neill WC. Radiologic assessment of renal disease. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed May 7, 2018.
- What is an intravenous pyelogram (IVP)? Urology Care Foundation. http://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/intravenous-pyelogram-(ivp). Accessed May 7, 2018.
- Medullary sponge kidney. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/kidney-disease/children/medullary-sponge-kidney. Accessed May 7, 2018.
Products & Services