Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Brain tumor surgery, Epilepsy surgery, Deep brain stimulation, Brain tumor, Movement disorder, Mental disorder, Epilepsy
Jan. 08, 2021
- Jameson JL, et al., eds. Seizures and epilepsy. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 20th ed. McGraw Hill; 2018. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Oct. 19, 2020.
- Brunicardi FC, et al., eds. Neurosurgery. In: Schwartz's Principles of Surgery. 11th ed. McGraw Hill; 2019. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Oct. 19, 2020.
- Doherty GM, ed. Neurosurgery. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Surgery. 15th ed. McGraw Hill; 2020. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Oct. 19, 2020.
- Cascino G, et al. Surgical treatment of epilepsy in adults. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 19, 2020.
- Winn HR, ed. Epilespy surgery: Outcomes and complications. In: Youmans & Winn Neurological Surgery. Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 27, 2020.
- Overview of epilepsy surgery. Epilepsy Foundation. https://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/surgery/overview-epilepsy-surgery. Accessed Oct. 27, 2020.
Products & Services