Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- General Surgeon
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Aneurysm surgery, Angioplasty, Carotid endarterectomy, Carotid stent procedure, Endovascular treatment, Femoral endarterectomy, Hemodialysis vascular access surgery, Vascular bypass surgery, Vascular stent procedure, Aortic aneurysm, Aortoiliac disease, Carotid artery disease, Cerebrovascular disease, Mesenteric ischemia, Renovascular disease, Varicose veins
see full list in profile
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on carotid endarterectomy on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Carotid endarterectomy care at Mayo Clinic
Dec. 11, 2018
- What is carotid artery disease? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/catd/. Accessed Dec. 29, 2017.
- What is carotid endarterectomy? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/carend/. Accessed Dec. 29, 2017.
- Mohler ER, et al. Carotid endarterectomy. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 29, 2017.
- Mohler ER, et al. Management of asymptomatic carotid atherosclerotic disease. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 29, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 28, 2017.