Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
CPET, Cardiac rehabilitation, Cardiovascular disease prevention, Exercise stress test, Metabolic syndrome, Heart disease
Mayo Clinic researchers study cardiac rehabilitation for people who have certain types of heart disease or who have had heart surgery. Research includes innovative ways of using digital and virtual technology in cardiac rehabilitation. Learn more about cardiovascular research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on cardiac rehabilitation on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
View all physicians • Minnesota
Cardiac rehabilitation care at Mayo Clinic
Nov. 26, 2020
- Cardiac rehabilitation. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/cardiac-rehabilitation#. Accessed Oct. 29, 2020.
- What is cardiac rehabilitation? American Heart Association. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/cardiac-rehab/what-is-cardiac-rehabilitation. Accessed Oct. 29, 2020.
- Braun LT, et al. Cardiac rehabilitation programs. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 29, 2020.
- Wenger NK, et al. Cardiac rehabilitation: Indications, efficacy, and safety in patients with coronary heart disease. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 29, 2020.
- Bellman B, et al. The beneficial effects of cardiac rehabilitation. Cardiology and Therapy. 2020; doi:10.1007/s40119-020-00164-9.
Products & Services