Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Aug. 16, 2018
- AskMayoExpert. Arthroscopic knee surgery. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Arthroscopy. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. https://www.orthoinfo.org/en/treatment/arthroscopy. Accessed July 9, 2018.
- Azar FM, et al. Arthroscopy. In: Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 13th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 9, 2018.
- Knee arthroscopy. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. https://www.orthoinfo.org/en/treatment/knee-arthroscopy. Accessed July 9, 2018.
- Frequently asked questions about surgical site infections. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/hai/ssi/faq_ssi.html. Accessed July 9, 2018.