Shops and supplies at Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Mayo Clinic shops stock high-quality medical supplies, personal items, gifts and souvenirs. So, you don't have to worry if you forget an item at home or need something during your stay.
Mayo Clinic Gift Shops on Phoenix and Scottsdale campuses are now open as follows:
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The following measures are in place to ensure customer safety:
- All customers and staff must wear masks.
- To allow for social distancing, four customers are allowed in the store at one time.
- Customers must use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Sales associates conduct frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, including counters and credit card machines.
- Sales associates use hand sanitizer after each transaction.
- Clothes may not be tried on in the store but may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns will be held for three days upon return before returning to displays.
In addition to gifts and souvenirs, Mayo Clinic gift shops stock personal items and clothing. So you don't have to worry if you forget an item at home or need something during your stay.
Gift shops are located on the Scottsdale and Phoenix campuses:
The gift shop is located on the concourse level of the Scottsdale campus. It features Southwestern gifts, jewelry and apparel, decorative items, cards, and Mayo Clinic merchandise.
The gift shop is located on the first floor of the Mayo Clinic Hospital. It features flowers and balloons, Southwestern gifts, jewelry and apparel, decorative items, cards, and Mayo Clinic merchandise.
Mayo Clinic Store Flower of Hope
- Mayo Clinic Building, Level 3
Located on the Phoenix campus, the Mayo Clinic Store Flower of Hope carries high-quality products to meet the needs of individuals with medical conditions including sleep apnea, breast cancer, pregnancy, lymphedema or hair loss or undergoing cancer treatment. Certified fitters help ensure that you find mastectomy or compression garments that meet your needs. Personalized CPAP fitting services are provided under the supervision of a respiratory technician or therapist. The store is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Mayo Clinic Optical
Mayo Clinic Optical is located on the concourse level of the Mayo Clinic Building on the Scottsdale campus. It offers a wide selection of frames and lenses in addition to a one-year warranty on all eyewear, free cleaning, adjustments, multiple pair discounts and products for dry eyes. The shop is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- March 10, 2022