Heart arrhythmia care at Mayo Clinic
- Your Mayo Clinic care team. Mayo Clinic doctors trained in heart and blood vessel conditions (cardiologists), heart rhythm conditions (electrophysiologists), heart and blood vessel surgery (cardiovascular surgeons), and other areas collaborate as a team to provide the most appropriate care for people with arrhythmia and other heart conditions.
- Research in diagnostic tests and treatments. Doctors in Mayo Clinic's Cardiovascular Research Center are focused on developing cutting-edge diagnostic tests and innovative treatments for people with cardiovascular disease.
- One-stop care. A detailed itinerary for appointments, tests and procedures lets us make the most of your time at the clinic. We also run all tests and labs ourselves, which means tests taken in the morning can often be reviewed the same afternoon.
- A personal approach. We get to know you and your concerns completely, and explain your options in plain language. Long experience has shown us that understanding and considering all your issues as we develop a treatment plan together simply works better.
The Mayo Clinic experience and patient stories
Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
Expertise and rankings
- Experience. Mayo Clinic doctors have extensive experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating people with all types of arrhythmia. Mayo doctors evaluate and treat more than 55,000 people with arrhythmia each year.
- Comprehensive cardiovascular treatment and research. Staff in the Heart Rhythm Clinic actively conducts research in genetics, causes, diagnostic tests and treatments for arrhythmia and conducts clinical trials.
- The latest techniques and technology. Doctors in Mayo Clinic's Cardiovascular Research Center are focused on developing cutting-edge diagnostic tests and innovative treatments for people with cardiovascular disease.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., is ranked among the Best Hospitals for heart and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report. Mayo Clinic also ranks among the Best Children's Hospitals for heart and heart surgery.
Locations, travel and lodging
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Costs and insurance
Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people.
In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals, or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Learn more about appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Please contact your insurance company to verify medical coverage and to obtain any needed authorization prior to your visit. Often, your insurer's customer service number is printed on the back of your insurance card.
Aug. 04, 2017