Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
See a list of publications on Ehlers-Danlos syndrome by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome care at Mayo Clinic
Oct. 13, 2017
- Pauker SP, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed June 29, 2017.
- Ferri FF. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 29, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Pauker SP, et al. Overview of the management of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed June 29, 2017.
- Ehlers Danlos syndrome. National Organization for Rare Disorders. https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/ehlers-danlos-syndrome. Accessed July 1, 2017.
- Byers PH, et al. Diagnosis, natural history, and management in vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C (Seminars in Medical Genetics). 2017;175C:40.
- An educator's guide: Meeting the needs of the Ehlers-Danlos child. Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation. https://ehlers-danlos.com/resource-guides/. Accessed July 2, 2017.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 30, 2017.