The Division of Women's Health Internal Medicine in Arizona provides comprehensive health care and preventive screening services tailored to meet each woman's needs. Doctors offer state-of-the-art medical care in a comfortable and caring environment for women with health concerns such as menopause, hormone management and sexual health.
Knowledgeable women's health internists provide a comprehensive range of services for women in all stages of life. To give each woman the most thorough and appropriate care, referrals to other specialties are made as necessary.
- 13737 N. 92nd St.
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Appointments: 480-614-6001
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Doctors and nurse practitioners
- Paru S. David, M.D.
- Hannah Hakes, P.A.-C., M.S.
- Lisa E. Houston, APRN, M.S., FNP-C
- Juliana (Jewel) M. Kling, M.D., M.P.H.
- Anita P. Mayer, M.D.
- Denise M. Millstine, M.D.
- Jane B. Northern, APRN, FNP-BC, M.S.
- Suneela Vegunta, M.D.
A woman's health is affected by many factors, such as medical conditions, hormonal changes, and psychological and social issues. The skilled doctors and nurse practitioners of Women's Health Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona offer services to help women navigate through life changes. Women's health services include:
- Laboratory and imaging services (including general X-ray, mammography and bone densitometry)
- Menopause consultations
- Nutrition and lifestyle counseling
- Physical examination
- Preventive care
- Sexual health consultations
- Subspecialty referrals to the breast clinic, women's cardiovascular services and other services as necessary
- Symptom and medical history assessment
For appointments or more information, call 480-614-6001 or the Central Appointment Office at 800-446-2279 (toll-free) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time, Monday through Friday or complete an online appointment request form.
May 12, 2021