Dominican Republic Information Office
Claudia M. Aquino Smester, Mayo Clinic’s representative in Dominican Republic
Mayo Clinic has a regional representative to assist patients, their families, referring physicians and insurance brokers in Dominican Republic. Spanish-speaking staff can answer your questions and help you communicate with Mayo Clinic locations in the United States (Jacksonville, Florida; Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona; and Rochester, Minnesota). Services include:
- Help in scheduling appointments
- General orientation to Mayo Clinic
- Travel and lodging assistance
- Follow-up on previous visits to Mayo Clinic (medical reports, billing, insurance) and coordination of future visits
This office does not provide medical care.
Mayo Clinic's physical office in Dominican Republic will be opening in early 2022.
- Claudia M. Aquino Smester
- Caribbean Regional Representative
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday