Mayo Clinic Hospice offers bereavement support from the time of hospice admission up to 13 months after your loved one's death. Bereavement services include:
- Identifying family members in need of bereavement support.
- Assessing family strengths, bereavement risk, and concerns and needs related to grief and loss.
- Providing basic grief information and support through:
- Written materials (cards, letters, booklets)
- Individual contacts (monthly phone calls, home visits)
- Support groups
- Commemorative activities (Time of Remembrance, We Honor Veterans)
- Social events
- Empowering families to manage grief by identifying areas of strength and support
- Referring families who need services for complicated bereavement, mental health or other needs
Types of grief support groups and activities
Adult grief support groups
Youth grief support
Healing Adventures Camp
Gift of Music in Loss
Mayo Clinic Hospice is here for your loved one and for everyone who serves as a caregiver. Call and let us know how we can help.
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Serving Dodge, Fillmore, Olmsted and Wabasha counties, as well as parts of Goodhue, Mower and Winona counties on a case-by-case basis.
Registered nurse available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Office hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Call 507-284-4002 or 800-679-9084 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
May 13, 2020