Jennifer A. Vencill, Ph.D., L.P.
- Vencill JA, Kacel EL, Avulova S, Ehlers SL. Barriers to sexual recovery in women with urologic cancers. Urol Oncol. 2020 Nov 26 [Epub ahead of print]
- Faubion SS, Fairbanks F, Kuhle CL, Sood R, Kling JM, Vencill JA, Mara KC, Kapoor E. Association Between Body Mass Index and Female Sexual Dysfunction: A Cross-sectional Study from the Data Registry on Experiences of Aging, Menopause, and Sexuality. J Sex Med. 2020 Oct; 17 (10):1971-1980 Epub 2020 Aug 06
- Crean-Tate KK, Faubion SS, Pederson HJ, Vencill JA, Batur P. Management of genitourinary syndrome of menopause in female cancer patients: a focus on vaginal hormonal therapy. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020 Feb; 222 (2):103-113 Epub 2019 Aug 29
- Gleason N, Vencill JA, Sprankle E. Swipe left on the bi guys: examining attitudes toward dating and being sexual with bisexual individuals Journal Of Bisexuality. 2019; 18 (4):516-34
- Rider GN, Vencill JA, Berg DR, Becker-Warner R, Candelario-Perez L, Spencer KG. The gender affirmative lifespan approach (GALA): A framework for competent clinical care with nonbinary clients. Int J Transgend. 2019; 20 (2-3):275-288 Epub 2019 Jan 16
- Vencill JA, Israel T. Shining a light into the darkness: Bisexuality and relationships. Sexual & Relationship Therapy. 2018; 33:1-5.
- Vencill JA, Carlson S., Iantaffi A, Miner M. Mental health, relationships, and sex: Exploring patterns among bisexual individuals in mixed orientation relationships. Sexual & Relationship Therapy. 2018; 33:14-33.
- Spencer KG, Vencill JA. Body beyond: A pleasure-based, sex positive group therapy curriculum for transfeminine adults. Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity. 2017.
- Vencill JA, Wiljamaa SJ. From MOM to MORE: Emerging research on mixed orientation relationships. Current Sexual Health Reports. 2016; 8:206-212.
- Vencill JA, Tebbe E, Garos S. It’s not the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean: The role of self-objectification, appearance anxiety, and depression in female sexual functioning. Psychology of Women Quarterly. 2015.
- Beggan JK, Vencill JA, Garos S. Vulnerable but aloof versus naughty and nice: Contrasting the presentation of male and female nude models in Viva and Playboy. Journal of Sex Research. 2014; 51:265-279.
- Beggan JK, Vencill JA, Garos S. The good-in-bed effect: College students’ tendency to see themselves as better than others as a sex partner. The Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied. 2013.