Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Aug. 15, 2017
- Sharlip ID, et al. Vasectomy: AUA guideline. The Journal of Urology. 2012;188:2482.
- Vasectomy. Urology Care Foundation. http://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/vasectomy. Accessed Oct. 12, 2015.
- Ongaro TJ. Overview of vasectomy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 20, 2015.
- Rayala BZ, et al. Common questions about vasectomy. American Family Physician. 2013;88:757.
- Viera A. Vasectomy and other vasal occlusion techniques for male contraception. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 12, 2015.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Vasectomy. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2007.
- Castle EP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Ariz. Dec. 6, 2015.
- Trost LW (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 5, 2015.