Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Feb. 14, 2019
- Vasectomy. Linthicum, Md.: American Urological Association. https://www.auanet.org/guidelines/vasectomy-(2012-reviewed-for-currency-2015). Accessed Oct. 9, 2018.
- What is a vasectomy? Urology Care Foundation. https://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/vasectomy/printable-version. Accessed Oct. 9, 2018.
- Viera AJ. Vasectomy. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 9, 2018.
- Vasectomy. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Duan H, et al. Association between vasectomy and risk of testicular cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLoS One. 2018;13:e0194606.
- Vasectomy. Urology Care Foundation. https://www.urologyhealth.org/educational-materials/vasectomy. Accessed Oct. 16, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Vasectomy (adult). Rochester, Minn: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Taneja SS, et al., eds. Complications of surgery of the testicle, vas deferens, epididymis, and scrotom. In: Taneja's Complications of Urologic Surgery: Diagnosis, Prevention, and Management. 5th edition. Edinburgh, U.K.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 19, 2018.
- Castle EP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 29, 2018.