Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Laser skin surgery, Wound care, Mohs surgery, Skin tumor, Skin cancer
Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying ways to improve Mohs surgery techniques.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Cancer Center meets the strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center. These standards recognize scientific excellence and a multispecialty approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications about Mohs surgery by Mayo Clinic authors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
View all physicians • All Locations
Mohs surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 23, 2022
- Robinson JK, et al., eds. Mohs micrographic surgery and cutaneous oncology. In: Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology. 3rd ed. Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2022.
- AskMayoExpert. Mohs micrographic surgery. Mayo Clinic; 2022.
- Nehal K, et al. Mohs surgery. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 11, 2022.
- Mohs micrographic surgery in the treatment of skin cancer. American Society for Mohs Surgery. https://www.mohssurgery.org/patient-resources/patient-brochure/. Accessed July 11, 2022.
- Squamous cell skin cancer. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. https://www.nccn.org/guidelines/guidelines-detail?category=1&id=1465. Accessed July 11, 2022.
- Basal cell skin cancer. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. https://www.nccn.org/guidelines/guidelines-detail?category=1&id=1416. Accessed July 11, 2022.
- Nimmagadda R. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic. May 5, 2022.
- Bolognia JL, et al, eds. Mohs micrographic surgery. In: Dermatology. 4th ed. Elsevier. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2022.
- Link JL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. July 20, 2022.
Products & Services