Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Nov. 17, 2020
- Messerlian G, et al. First-trimester combined test and integrated tests for screening for Down syndrome and trisomy 18. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 11, 2018.
- Cunningham FG, et al., eds. Prenatal diagnosis. In: Williams Obstetrics. 25th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2018. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Oct. 11, 2018.
- Nussbaum R, et al. Prenatal diagnosis and screening. In: Thompson & Thompson Genetics in Medicine. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 12, 2018.
- Ostermaier K, et al. Down syndrome: Management. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 12. 2018.
- Obstetric ultrasound. Radiological Society of North America. https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=obstetricus. Accessed Oct. 12, 2018.
- Hay WW, et al., eds. Genetics and dysmorphology. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Pediatrics. 24th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2018. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed Oct. 12, 2018.
Products & Services
First trimester screening