Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Feminizing surgery care at Mayo Clinic
March 17, 2021
- Tangpricha V, et al. Transgender women: Evaluation and management. https://www.uptodate.com/ contents/search. Accessed Feb. 14, 2017.
- Erickson-Schroth L, ed. Medical transition. In: Trans Bodies, Trans Selves: A Resource for the Transgender Community. New York, N.Y.: Oxford University Press; 2014.
- The World Professional Association of Transgender Health. Standards of care for the health of transsexual, transgender and gender nonconforming people, 7th version. http://www.wpath.org. Accessed Dec. 23, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Feminizing or masculinizing surgery. Mayo Clinic; 2020.
- Nippoldt TB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 14, 2020.
- Litin SC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 10, 2017.
- Manrique OJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minn. Sept. 18, 2017.
Products & Services