Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Facial fillers for wrinkles care at Mayo Clinic
Jan. 31, 2018
- AskMayoExpert. Soft tissue fillers and other injectables. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Carruthers A, et al. Injectable soft tissue fillers: Overview of clinical use. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 8, 2018.
- Rubin JP, et al. Injectables and resurfacing techniques: Soft-tissure fillers. In: Plastic Surgery: Volume 2: Aesthetic Surgery. 4th ed. London, England: Elsevier; 2018. https://clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 8, 2018.
- Allen S. Anatomic danger zones for facial injection of soft tissue fillers. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 8, 2018.
- Ferneini EM. An overview of vascular adverse effects associated with facial soft tissue fillers: Recognition, prevention, and treatment. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2016;74:1630.
Facial fillers for wrinkles