Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Botox injection, Restless legs syndrome, Tremor, Dystonia, Movement disorder, Parkinson's disease
Botox injections care at Mayo Clinic
Feb. 13, 2019
- Carruthers J, et al. Overview of botulinum toxin for cosmetic injections. http://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 26, 2018.
- Botox (prescribing information). Madison, N.J.: Allergan Inc; 2018. https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=33d066a9-34ff-4a1a-b38b-d10983df3300. Accessed Jan. 31, 2019.
- AskMayoExpert. Cerebral palsy. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Avram MR, et al., eds. Injectables. In: Procedural Dermatology. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015.
- Lukacz ES. Treatment of urinary incontinence/overactive bladder in women. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Dec. 26, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Periocular spasm. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Warner KJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 20, 2018.
- Wilkes J. AAN updates guidelines on the uses of botulinum neurotoxin. Neurology. 2016;86:1818.
- Gibson LE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 16, 2019.