Denial reason group 2
Your insurance company has denied your claim for the following reasons:
- Work-related injury or illness
- Motor vehicle or other liability insurance
- Not covered by this payer or contractor
- Psychiatry services
- Dental services
Steps you should follow to appeal insurance denials:
- Log on to your account at Mayo Clinic patient online services.
- Verify the correct insurance company information is listed for the denied services via your online patient account or your patient itemized statement under the Billing and Insurance menu.
- If the correct information is not listed, update and add the correct insurance information.
- Send a message to Patient Account Services to submit the charges to the correct insurance.
- If the information is correct, contact your insurance company to discuss the reason for denied charges.
- May 21, 2016