Precautions

Drug information provided by: Micromedex

It is very important that your doctor check your progress closely while you are receiving this medicine. This will allow your doctor to see if the medicine is working properly and to decide if you should continue to receive it.

This medicine may cause a serious type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis, which can be life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Tell your doctor or nurse right away if you have a rash, itching, hoarseness, trouble with breathing or swallowing, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth after you receive the medicine.