Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
See a list of publications on pancreatitis by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Pancreatitis care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 12, 2017
- Pancreatitis. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/liver-disease/pancreatitis/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed July 28, 2016.
- Pancreatitis: Acute and chronic. American College of Gastroenterology. http://patients.gi.org/topics/pancreatitis-acute-and-chronic/. Accessed July 28, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Pancreatitis, acute. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 28, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Pancreatitis, chronic. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 28, 2016.
- Feldman M, et al. Acute pancreatitis. In: Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Complementary pancreatitis therapies. National Pancreas Foundation. https://www.pancreasfoundation.org/patientinformation/acutepancreatitis/complimentarypancreatitistherapies/. Accessed July 29, 2016.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 2, 2016.
- Rajan E (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 11, 2016.
- Garcia-Alonzo FA, et al. Gallstone-related disease in the elderly: Is there room for improvement? Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2015;60:1770.