Mayo Clinic Digital Health Care
Mayo Clinic digital health care offers the same high-quality care you'd expect in a physical visit no matter where you are — at home or on the go.
On this page:
Every department at Mayo Clinic offers digital health care options. Talk to your providers and care teams about what works best for you.
Meet the Smith family
Watch the Smith family use Mayo Clinic digital services to take care of their health.
Patient Online Services
- Mayo Clinic's digital portal.
- On the web or in the Mayo Clinic app.
- Access your health care records and medical information.
- Schedule appointments, hold video appointments, communicate with your doctors and care teams, review clinical notes, and much more.
Create your Patient Online Services account — the best way to stay connected to your doctor and your health care.
Using Patient Online Services
Mayo Clinic's patient portal connects you directly to your health care.
- Get the same excellent health care you receive at Mayo Clinic facilities, without leaving home.
- Connect to your Mayo Clinic provider conveniently and securely via Patient Online Services.
- Save travel costs and save time.
Video appointments connect you to your care team
See how one Mayo Clinic patient used a post-operative video appointment for follow-up care.
Remote patient monitoring
Your care team works with you to monitor your vital signs to help meet your care goals
- After hospital release
- After certain diagnoses
Remote patient monitoring for continued care
Care teams can closely track your progress and vital status after you return home.
Some services use Mayo Clinic-provided medical devices; others use care plans provided through the Mayo Clinic app.
Mayo Clinic nurses will provide support and education to meet your specific needs.
- Dec. 18, 2020