Below are current clinical trials.14 studies in Pancreas Transplant Program
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
of the study is to implement a culturally-targeted Hispanic transplant program and determine the impact of culturally tailored transplant education and care on living donation in the Hispanic population.
The purpose of this study is to confirm the effectiveness and safety of intravenous terlipressin in the treatment of adult patients who have hepatorenal syndrome (HRS) type 1.
The purpose of this study is to see if certain pre-transplant markers are able to predict how the kidney will respond after a liver transplant.
The aim of this study is to measure the differences in quality of life and mood of liver transplant recipients in the immediate month post- transplant staying at the Gabriel House of Care staying at a hotel, apartment or rental property.
This is a safety study to compare the safety of receiving a lung treated with the Toronto EVLP System™ by SPONSOR in SPONSOR's dedicated facility against standard lung transplantation.
The purpose of this study is to use renal and kidney plus pancreas transplant patient samples to validate both the clinical utility of the CMV scoring algorithm and develop a clinically useful scoring guide for the BK virus immune competence assay.
Scottsdale/Phoenix, Ariz., Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn.
The purpose of this study is to validate the use of an RNA-seq based peripheral blood assay in renal transplant recipients in adult kidney transplant recipients.
The aim of this study is to assess the quality of life among a sample of obese liver transplant recipients and compare it between those who underwent sleeve gastrectomy and those who did not.
The purpose of this study is to compare the effects of normothermic machine profusion versus static cold storage for preventing preservation-related graft injury in human livers for transplantation.
Jacksonville, Fla., Rochester, Minn.
This study is being done to collect and store samples of blood from patients with liver disease for a research study to be able to find a new and better way to detect liver cancer.
Jan. 17, 2018
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Pancreas transplant. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report. U.S. News Best Hospitals 2015-16. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Robertson RP. Pancreas and islet cell transplantation in diabetes mellitus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 7, 2016.
- Klein C, et al. Benefits and complications associated with kidney-pancreas transplantation in diabetes mellitus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 7, 2016.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Planning for your transplant: A financial guide. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 6, 2016.
- Eggebraaten KR (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 18, 2016.
- Heilman RL, et al. Immunosuppression in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation. Drugs. 2010;70:793.
- Lu B, et al. Beta-cell targeted gene delivery for enhanced beta-cell proliferation. Human Gene Therapy. 2015;26:A63.
- Stulak JM, et al. Combined heart and abdominal organ transplantation: Excellent outcomes gained from a unique experience. Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2014;33(suppl):S278.
- Kudva YC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 14, 2016.
- Pancreas Transplant. National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/pancreastx. Accessed April 12, 2016.
Pancreas Transplant Program