Mayo Clinic head and neck surgeons have extensive experience using transoral robotic surgery to treat mouth and throat cancers. This expertise and experience ensures that your team is prepared with the knowledge and resources to provide you with exactly the care you need.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, which recognizes scientific excellence and a multidisciplinary approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Nov. 18, 2017
- Cohen JI, et al., eds. Transoral robotic surgery. In: Atlas of Head and Neck Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 4, 2017.
- Moore EJ, et al. Transoral robotic surgery of oropharynx: Clinical and anatomic considerations. Clinical Anatomy. 2012;25:135.
- Moore EJ, et al. Long-term functional and oncologic results of transoral robotic surgery for orophayrngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2012;87:219.
- Genden EM, et al. Transoral robotic surgery: Role in the management of upper aerodigestive tract tumors. Head & Neck. 2012;34:886.
- Moore EJ, et al. Transoral robotic surgery for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: A prospective study of feasibility and functional outcomes. The Laryngoscope. 2009;119:2156.
- de Almeida JR, et al. Oncologic outcomes after transoral robotic surgery: A multi-institutional study. JAMA Otolaryngology — Head & Neck Surgery. 2015;141:1043.
Transoral robotic surgery