Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, Minnesota
Areas of focus:
Botox injection, Spasticity management for spinal cord injury, Neuromuscular disorder, Spinal cord injury
see full list in profile
Mayo Clinic researchers conduct research in spinal cord injury rehabilitation, including studying spasticity management and other therapies for people with spinal cord injuries. Researchers also study outcomes, new treatment options and other areas related to spinal cord injury rehabilitation. Read more about spinal cord injury and repair.
See a list of publications about spasticity management for spinal cord injury by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Spasticity management for spinal cord injury care at Mayo Clinic
March 30, 2018
- Abrams GM, et al. Chronic complications of spinal cord injury and disease. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Jan. 14, 2018.
- Burns AS, et al. Optimizing the management of disabling spasticity following spinal cord damage: The Ability Network — An international initiative. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2016;97:2222.
- NINDS spasticity information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/All-Disorders/Spasticity-Information-Page. Accessed Jan. 14, 2018.
- Baker GS. Spinal cord injuries. Minnesota Medicine. 1949;32:1094.
- Provider profile. CARF International. http://www.carf.org/providerProfile.aspx?cid=8020. Accessed Jan. 17, 2018.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Mar. 31, 2017.
Spasticity management for spinal cord injury