Expertise and rankings
Mayo Clinic board-certified plastic surgeons perform about 50 neck lifts every year.
Locations, travel and lodging
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Costs and insurance
Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people.
In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals, or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Learn more about appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Please contact your insurance company to verify medical coverage and to obtain any needed authorization prior to your visit. Often, your insurer's customer service number is printed on the back of your insurance card.
Estimate your cost using Mayo Clinic's online estimator tool
Explore Mayo Clinic studies of tests and procedures to help prevent, detect, treat or manage conditions.
March 02, 2021
- Hupp JR, et al, eds. Facial cosmetic surgery. In: Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 11, 2018.
- Neck lift. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/neck-lift.html#content. Accessed Dec. 11, 2018.
- Fonseca RJ, ed. Rhytidectomy. In: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 3rd ed. St. Louis, Mo.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 16, 2018.
- Marten T, et al. Neck lift: Defining anatomic problems and choosing appropriate treatment strategies. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2018;45:455.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 24, 2018.
Products & Services