Mayo Clinic's approach
- Experience and expertise. At Mayo Clinic, neck lifts are done only by board-certified doctors specially trained in facial plastic surgery. Mayo Clinic doctors perform about 60 neck lifts every year. If the need arises, you have access to all of Mayo's specialists.
- A personal approach. We get to know you and your concerns completely, and explain your options in plain language.
- Efficient care. At Mayo Clinic, your appointments are coordinated, so you usually can complete your evaluation and treatment in a few days.
Locations, travel and lodging
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Costs and insurance
Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people.
In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals, or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Learn more about appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Please contact your insurance company to verify medical coverage and to obtain any needed authorization prior to your visit. Often, your insurer's customer service number is printed on the back of your insurance card.
Estimate your cost using Mayo Clinic's online estimator tool
May 17, 2018
- Matarasso A. Managing the components of the aging neck: From liposuction to submentalplasty, to neck lift. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2014;41:85.
- Haiavy J, et al. Reoperative face and neck lifts. Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Clinics of North America. 2014;22:91.
- Hupp JR, et al. Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier. 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 30, 2015.
- Neck lift. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/neck-lift.html#content. Accessed Nov. 30, 2015.
- Dayan SH, et al. Minimally invasive neck lifts: Have they replaced neck lift surgery? Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2013;21:265.
- Ristow B. Rejuvenation of the aging neck: 40 years experience. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2014;41:125.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 8, 2015.
- Casey WJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 8, 2015.