Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Neck lift care at Mayo Clinic
March 30, 2019
- Hupp JR, et al, eds. Facial cosmetic surgery. In: Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 11, 2018.
- Neck lift. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/neck-lift.html#content. Accessed Dec. 11, 2018.
- Fonseca RJ, ed. Rhytidectomy. In: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 3rd ed. St. Louis, Mo.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 16, 2018.
- Marten T, et al. Neck lift: Defining anatomic problems and choosing appropriate treatment strategies. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2018;45:455.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 24, 2018.