Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Plastic Surgeon
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Cosmetic surgery, Face lift, Rhinoplasty, Cleft lip, Cleft palate, Facial deformities, Orbital fracture, Traumatic injury
see full list in profile
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on face-lifts on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Face-lift care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 29, 2018
- Neligan PC, et al., eds. Facelift: Principles of and surgical approaches to facelift. In: Plastic Surgery. 4th ed. London, U.K.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 29, 2018.
- Facelift surgery: Rhytidectomy. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/facelift. Accessed July 29, 2018.
- Fonseca RJ, ed. Rhytidectomy. In: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 3rd ed. St. Louis, Mo.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 29, 2018.
- Chaffoo RA. Complications in facelift surgery: Avoidance and management. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2013;21:551.
- AskMayoExpert. Facelift (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Bagheri SC, et al. Rhytidectomy (facelifting). In: Current Therapy in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2018.