Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Chemical peel, Cosmetic surgery, Hair transplant, Reconstructive surgery, Vein procedure, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Nail disease, Skin cancer
see full list in profile
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on chemical peels on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Chemical peel care at Mayo Clinic
May 24, 2018
- Rubin JP, et al. Injectables and resurfacing techniques: Chemical peels. In: Plastic Surgery: Volume 2: Aesthetic Surgery. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Bolognia JL, et al, eds. Chemical and mechanical skin resurfacing. In: Dermatology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Chemical peel. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/chemical-peel. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Chemical peels. American Academy of Dermatology. https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/cosmetic-treatments/chemical-peels. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Chemical peels. American Society of Dermatological Surgery. https://www.asds.net/ChemicalPeelsInformation.aspx. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 3 2017.