Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Mayo Clinic researchers are working to improve techniques for breast reduction surgery and to measure patient satisfaction with outcomes.
See a list of publications about breast reduction surgery by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Breast reduction surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Nov. 18, 2017
- Townsend CM Jr, et al. Plastic surgery. In: Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice. 20th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 6, 2017.
- Hansen J, et al. Overview of breast reduction. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 6, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Breast reduction. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Ortiz-Pomales YT, et al. Reduction mammoplasty and breast cancer screening. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2016;43:333.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 18, 2017.