Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States, with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Aug. 10, 2017
- Carruthers J, et al. Overview of botulinum toxin for cosmetic injections. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 25, 2015.
- Botox medication guide. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/DrugSafety/UCM176360.pdf. Accessed Nov. 25, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Spasticity. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Avram MR, et al., eds. Injectables. In: Procedural Dermatology. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015.
- FDA approves Botox to treat overactive bladder. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm336101.htm. Accessed Nov. 25, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Periocular spasm. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 10, 2015.