Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Blepharoplasty, Cataract surgery, Dry eyes, Glaucoma, Cataract, Macular degeneration, Diabetic retinopathy
June 19, 2020
- AskMayoExpert. Eyelid surgery. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Eyelid surgery. American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. https://www.aafprs.org/patient/procedures/blepharoplasty.html. Accessed April 9, 2017.
- Flint PW, et al. Blepharoplasty. In: Cummings Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 8, 2017.
- Yanoff M, et al., eds. Cosmetic blepharoplasty and browplasty. In: Ophthalmology. 4th ed. Edinburgh, U.K.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 7, 2017.
- Eyelid surgery. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/eyelid-surgery.html. Accessed April 9, 2017.
- Hahn S, et al. Upper lid blepharoplasty. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2016;24:119.
Products & Services