Mayo Clinic Hospice
Mayo Clinic Hospice is a not-for-profit hospice that provides home-based, family-centered care for individuals of any age facing a terminal illness.
Hospice recognizes dying as part of the normal process of living, affirms life and therefore neither hastens nor postpones death.
When hospice care becomes the treatment of choice, there is a shift from curative to supportive care measures. The primary focus becomes living as fully and as comfortably as possible.
Mayo Clinic Hospice is a supportive home-based service committed to:
- Compassionate care that respects your dignity and honors your individual needs
- An interdisciplinary team approach to meet your physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs
- Using proven best-practice interventions to promote comfort and relieve pain
- Accompanying you and your family through end-of-life care and death in the setting of your choice and in a manner that suits your needs
- Providing individualized bereavement support for you and your family
Mayo Clinic Hospice is Medicare-licensed and provides services to anyone with a terminal illness who lives in:
- Dodge, Fillmore, Olmsted and Wabasha counties
- Parts of Goodhue, Mower and Winona counties, on a case-by-case basis
Hospice care is provided by a team of professionals that includes doctors, nurses, social workers, chaplains, volunteers and pharmacists.
Volunteers are a vital part of the team who offer services such as light housekeeping, caregiver respite, meal preparation, socialization or companionship.
Mayo Clinic Hospice is here for your loved one and for everyone who serves as a caregiver. Call and let us know how we can help.
- Serving Dodge, Fillmore and Olmsted counties, and parts of Goodhue, Mower and Winona counties on a case-by-case basis.
- On-call registered nurse available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Office hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Call 507-284-4002 or 800-679-9084 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thank you for choosing Mayo Clinic Hospice to help you care for your loved one.