Varicocele Care at Mayo Clinic
- Experience. Over the years, Mayo Clinic doctors have helped thousands of people begin or expand their families.
- Expertise. Mayo Clinic reproductive endocrinologists and male fertility experts are fellowship trained and are leaders in their field. They will work directly with you to improve your chances for fertility and successful conception — whether by medication, surgery, in vitro fertilization (IVF) or another method.
- Team approach. A compassionate team of experts can assess your conditions and your partner's and help you decide on a treatment plan that best fits your needs and preferences.
- Evidence-based approach to treatment. The Mayo Clinic team actively assesses and incorporates the latest evidence regarding fertility to give you the best outcomes with the least unnecessary testing and delay.
- Cutting-edge technology. Mayo Clinic offers the latest in traditional and robotic microsurgical techniques including varicocelectomy, vasectomy reversal and sperm retrieval.
- Competitive pricing. Please contact the business office for direct estimates and quotes on available procedures.
Locations, travel and lodging
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Costs and insurance
Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people.
In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals, or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Learn more about appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Please contact your insurance company to verify medical coverage and to obtain any needed authorization prior to your visit. Often, your insurer's customer service number is printed on the back of your insurance card.
Nov. 11, 2017