Mayo Clinic has one of the largest, most comprehensive cancer diagnosis and treatment programs in the world. Mayo Clinic doctors diagnose and treat thousands of people with all types of cancer each year and use their experience to provide the most effective treatment.
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center, recognizing scientific excellence and a multispecialty approach focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
May 31, 2017
- Breast cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- Inflammatory breast cancer: Questions and answers. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/breast/ibc-fact-sheet. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- Dawood S, et al. International expert panel on inflammatory breast cancer: Consensus statement for standardized diagnosis and treatment. Annals of Oncology. 2011;22:15.
- Palliative care. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Feb. 3, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Breast cancer. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Moynihan TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 9, 2017.
Inflammatory breast cancer