The Women's Health Clinic team provides personalized specialty care for women, with a mission to inspire hope, relieve suffering and advance the science of women's health.
Providers in the Women's Health Clinic evaluate and treat:
- Menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, mood changes and vaginal dryness
- Questions related to hormone therapy or alternatives
- Problems related to cancer treatment such as vaginal dryness and hot flashes
- Sexual concerns such as loss of sexual desire or drive, problems with arousal or orgasm, and pain or discomfort during intercourse
The Women's Health Clinic team seeks to meet the unique needs of each woman by:
- Addressing your individual health concerns
- Developing an integrated treatment plan consistent with your personal goals and preferences
- Providing education tailored to your specific needs
Coordination of care
At the Women's Health Clinic, the medical providers listen to your concerns, work with you to identify and understand your needs, and develop an appropriate treatment plan with you and your primary care team. You receive care from a team of specialists trained in internal medicine, endocrinology, gynecology, psychology, dermatology and physical therapy.
Mayo Clinic providers keep your health information confidential, and encourage you to discuss treatment plans with your primary care team. With your permission, they can send your medical information to your primary care or referring doctor, if requested. The Women's Health Clinic staff at Mayo Clinic works to continually improve quality of care and services.