20199 North 75th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Doctors and nurse practitioners
Care Team East
- Molly M. Kresin, D.O.
- Launa M. Lister, M.S.N., C.N.P., R.N.
- Christopher T. Pullins, M.D.
Care Team West
- Gretchen S. Anderson, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.N.
- Gary J. DeBrino, M.D.
- Richard L. Engle, M.D.
Medicare insurance is not accepted for primary care physician services at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine – Arrowhead. This restriction applies only to this Mayo Clinic site. Certain services provided at Arrowhead and other Mayo facilities such as laboratory, X-rays, Anticoagulation Clinic and specialty care (such as Cardiology or Neurology) will still be covered by Medicare.
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- On-site appointments with Mayo Clinic specialists
- Special procedures and minor surgery
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- Physical therapy
- Lab, EKG, X-ray and other diagnostic tests
- Flu shots and other immunizations