7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time, Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Doctors and advanced practice providers
Care Team East
- Karen S. Drechsel, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.N.
- Molly M. Kresin, D.O.
- Christopher T. Pullins, M.D.
Care Team West
- Gretchen S. Anderson, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.N.
- Jesus (Jesse) D. Bracamonte, D.O.
- Denise C. Schweda, M.D.
- Michael S. Underhill, D.O.
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Diabetes nurse educator
- Diagnostic tests, such as lab tests, EKG, X-ray
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
- Hearing services
- Newborn and well-child care
- Occupational therapy
- On-site appointments with Mayo Clinic specialists
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Physical therapy
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic exams and breast exams
- Special procedures and minor surgery
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
Medicare insurance is not accepted for primary care physician services at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine — Arrowhead. This restriction applies only to this Mayo Clinic site. Certain services provided at Arrowhead and other Mayo facilities, such as laboratory, X-rays, Anticoagulation Clinic and specialty care (such as Cardiology or Neurology), are still covered by Medicare.