A Mayo Clinic ear (otology) exam
Mayo Clinic otolaryngology (ENT)/head and neck specialists treat the following conditions. Not all services are available at each location. Please confirm when you request an appointment.
View all conditions
- Vagal paragangliomas
- Vascular anomalies
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency
- Vocal cord cysts
- Vocal cord nodules
- Vocal cord paralysis
- Vocal cord polyps
- Vocal cord scarring
- Vocal tremor
- Voice disorders
Sept. 15, 2021
- Cook AJ. DSS. Mayo Clinic. April 22, 2015.
- Morrow ES Jr. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic. Aug. 19, 2020.
- Mascarella MA, et al. In-office excision en masse of a vocal process granuloma using the potassium-titanyl-phosphate laser. Journal of Voice. 2016;30:93.
- Carlson ML (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 30, 2017.
Otolaryngology (ENT)/Head and Neck Surgery