Angela M. Donaldson, M.D., is a fellowship trained surgeon, with specialty interests in benign and malignant tumors of the skull base and sinuses, acute and chronic sinusitis, and nasal obstruction.
- Expertise in difficult to manage cases of sinus and nasal disease.
- Specializing in minimally invasive surgery for benign and malignant tumors of the skull base and sinuses.
- Emphasizing patient education and individualized treatment plans.
In addition to her clinical activities, Dr. Donaldson has published multiple articles and book chapters on the topics of skull base anatomy and sinus disease and has presented at several national meetings.
Dr. Donaldson obtained her bachelors degree from Miami University in Oxford, OH. She spent the next nine years in Cincinnati, OH where she received her medical degree and completed her Otolaryngology Head and Neck training at the University of Cincinnati. She then completed an Advance Rhinology and Anterior Skull Base fellowship at Weill Cornell Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York.
- Endoscopic procedures
- Sinus surgery
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal polyposis
- Anterior skull base surgery
- Nasal obstruction
- Recalcitrant sinus disease
Mayo Clinic locations
Activities and honors
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of Otolaryngology