Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
May 05, 2020
- AskMayoExpert. Cologuard (stool DNA) test. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Sweetser S, et al. Multi-target stool DNA test: Is the future here? Current Gastroenterology Reports. 2016;18:30.
- Bibbins-Domingo K, et al. Screening for colorectal cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. JAMA. 2016;23:2564.
- Cologuard. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/devicesatfda/index.cfm?db=pma&id=320556. Accessed Aug. 30, 2017.
- Cotter TG, et al. Long-term follow-up of patients having false-positive multitarget stool DNA tests after negative screening colonoscopy: The LONG-HAUL cohort study. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 2017;26:614.
- Ahlquist DA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 31, 2017.
News from Mayo Clinic
Products & Services