Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Rochester, MN
Areas of focus:
Brachial plexus surgery, Elbow arthroscopy, Elbow replacement, Nerve reconstruction, Rotator cuff surgery, Shoulder arthroscopy, Shoulder replacement, Subacromial decompression, Tendon transfer, Brachial plexus injury, Broken hand, Broken wrist, Elbow fracture, Elbow instability, Shoulder disorder, Shoulder instability, Tennis elbow
see full list in profile
At the Shoulder and Elbow Laboratory at Mayo Clinic, researchers study the influence of prostheses in restoring normal function to the elbow and other joints. Researchers at Mayo Clinic are continuously developing and refining prostheses designs.
See a list of publications on elbow replacement surgery by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Elbow replacement surgery care at Mayo Clinic
Dec. 27, 2017
- Azar FM, et al. Reconstructive procedures of the shoulder and elbow in adults. In: Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 13th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 22, 2017.
- Sanchez-Santelo J, et al. Primary linked semiconstrained total elbow arthroplasty for rheumatoid arthritis. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. 2016;98:1741.
- Steinmann SP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 13, 2017.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 17, 2017.
- Morrey BF, et al. Total elbow arthroscopy. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. American Volume. 1981;63:1050.
Elbow replacement surgery